Saturday, August 21, 2010

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...


actually, i prefer raindrops on glass with light glowing behind it.
lemony (my kitten) has cute whiskers... though some are missing. adds to the cute factor, i think.
reading a good book or getting lost in fashion magazines.
yoga. kickboxing. pilates.
and maybe take some dance classes and find a dance floor to put it into practice.
run through the woods listening to foals.
go for a very long swim til i can't feel my arms and legs (wanted to train for the olympics. chose music instead.)
explore my favourite cities and towns with my favourite people.
long conversations over coffee or wine.
laughter til my face hurts.
watching old movies with my mom.
these are a few of my recent cravings and favourite things.

No comments: