Monday, August 23, 2010

more than skin and bone, no we're not alone.

"Control is an illusion and ALL things are being made new. "
This is the theme of the year, it seems.
It's unnerving and ever so frightening standing on the edge of the world.
But look again and you'll see it's the whole world spread before you like a silver platter...
Such wonder awaits beyond your wildest dreams and imagination.
You're never alone. You just have to say, "yes."

This is adventure.
This is the way my heart beats.

"...for He has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not! in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down (relax my hold on you.) Assuredly not!"

1 comment:

MeLissa said...

You know me too well.
How is this possible?