Saturday, November 1, 2008

in the last 24 hours...

i have:
  • gone on a hay ride
  • toasted marshmallows
  • hunted for pumpkins in the dark
  • run at least mile
  • taken a ballet class and pilates class with my mom
  • engaged in an international phone conversation
  • stopped being stubborn and located the hands-free thing for my phone
  • practiced piano until my wrists and hands ached
  • written half a song
  • officially misplaced my voter registration card AND a comb.
  • had a couple of moments of deep sadness realizing how desperately i miss some people. (and halloween/birthday celebrations in nashville. hohum.)

and now it's move the clocks back time! which is, apart from greenwich meantime and christmastime, perhaps one of my favourite times of the year.

happy pumpkins and spooks, and saints day.

No comments: