That, and I had such a wonderful time seeing and being with everyone again. More than this, I felt easy in my own skin. A feeling I never seemed to make stay while in Nashville, and I've yet to understand why...
- i'm reading a book on julie andrews, and i am amazed. i like her, officially.
- rex harrison might not be as nice as i'd thought. hmmm.
- i watched a documentary on opium and it's derivatives.
- i then, gave my mom and grandma an opium/morphine/heroine lesson.
- i want my children to say things like "something has gone amiss!"
- Silvio Berlusconi makes me laugh, hailing Obama's suntan.
- i have one too. trust me, it's grand.