Saturday, July 3, 2010

postcard [wish you were here]

my birthday was wonderful. absolutely wonderful.
in all of my life there has never been such a cool (as in temperature) 2nd of july. it felt like autumn. after sleepless nights in the heat, i opened my window and slept in a chill under my thick down comforter.
little things.
after a morning at the spa getting an amazing massage and then an amaaaaaaazing lunch with the family complete with a dessert at coldstone... i raced home and started the manic scrambling of packing last minute things.
and here i am in londontown. one sleepy sleepy little girl. just about as sleepy as camden looks at this time of the morning. sleepy, due to a fullllll flight and trying to put the seat back and sleep is always the most impossible of tasks.
i have noticed something about myself... i get motion sickness lately. i'm not sure when this started, but it makes me nuts.
nevertheless, i am here and just finished reading sweet birthday messages. all is well.
plan?
breakfast.
phone purchase.
nap.
then climb out of bed and make plans for the celebrations to begin...
and i've got a new canon camera to document my travels, if i'll only be disciplined enough to use it.

No comments: