- went to spitalfields market with gemma (fun. but so crowded.)
- had a really tasty almond croissant!
- a random band was covering katy perry. hmm.
- tried on some burberry & chanel boots.
- still haven't gotten the december british vogue. oh, but i have january now, thanks.
- met up with danny in camden.
- couldn't find the place, so i walked from camden town station to chalk farm station and back.
- ate 1 random sandwich from tescos express while watching the antique road show. hahaha
- made the acquaintence of one of the st. john's wood station workers. she's so great!
- went to liverpool st. (for the 2nd time today)
- was stalked outside by a creepy little man trying to chat me up by saying i sound like britney spears when i talk, and giving me pointers on places to go.
- arran rescued me. and took me to a pub to meet some friends.
- then we went to a gig, where he was playing with some more friends.
- at which point i developed a massive crush on a band called the onlookers.
- was stalked by a second random man who also sabbotaged the stage on the last song with his singing techniques. ahem.
- had a very long talk with jonny about all kinds of things including space blankets. which work.
- faced my fear of riding the bus...with arran escorting me to the right one. i took it to my destination... knew precisely where the taxi stand was, and got the cab the rest of the way. i am pleased with myself.
- it's 915 body clock time. but it's 2.15 greenwich mean time. which means, i need to sleep.
- i'm hungry like a wolf, cold, and i'm in dire need of a full body massage.
gemma and some others have said the phrase, "you belong here!" and everyone asks me if i live here because of my weird sense of ease with everything.
i want to call this home. after home, obviously, you know what i mean.
hopin and prayin and wishin... please oh please.