- i went home to virginia, as my mom had blood clots on her lungs, was in the hospital for a week and my grandma was sick with a stomach virus.
- i too caught the stomach virus.
- i got a new tattoo.
- someone i thought was lost for good, came back into my little world.
- someone i thought hated me, is now a very close friend.
- i moved into a new place.
- i started a new job.
- i got a pair of adidas gazelles and my first raybans
- another estranged friend returned.
- made an unlikely friend.
- talked to my sisters for the first time in a couple of years.
- woke up with not-so-mysterious bruises.
- drove around in the snow for hours.
- had a mini breakdown.
- bowled for the first time in a couple of years.
- danced in a storm.
- drowned in the new radiohead record.
- discovered the gooey butter cake at jackson's IS actually better than the cookie dough eggrolls. i know. far. fetched. but so true.
- jumped back on the whiskey train.
and i'm pretty certain i've missed a lot.
soon, i'll figure out some sort of emotional response that's beyond a blank stare... stuttering... nervous laughter and/or crying.
until then, goodnight.